Tuesday, August 9

After Borussia Dortmund Striker Sebastien Hallier Became Aware Of Testicular Cancer, He Became A Long-Term Medical Patient.

Borussia Dortmund‘s newly signed striker Sbastien Haller has been sidelined indefinitely after being diagnosed with a testicular cancer, the club confirmed. In a statement, Borussia Dortmund said the 28-year-old had felt unwell during a training camp in Swiss Alps on Monday and proceeded to inspections.

After being diagnosed with an illness, BVB striker Sébastien Haller has returned to Germany for further tests at a specialist medical facility. “This news today came as a shock to Sébastien Haller and everyone else,” said Dortmund’s sporting director Sebastian Kehl. “The entire BVB family hopes that Sébastien makes a full recovery as soon as possible and that we can give him a hug again soon.”

Haller, whose new club Borussia Dortmund had previously issued a statement expressing their shock at the allegations, has not spoken publicly since the incident. The player joined Dortmund earlier this month after an impressive spell at Dutch giant Ajax. The Ivory Coast international scored 47 goals in 66 games for his former club during an 18 month spell, 11 of which came in the Champions League. In its statement, Dortmund requested that Haller’s privacy be respected and said it would provide an update when more information is available.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.